Working with australiastartups.org and numerous small business owners on a daily basis you learn a thing or two. Especially about government funding.
Government funding is one of those things that everybody wants to be a part of but simply don’t know where to begin.
In fact, I get e-mailed all the time and am asked Is there funding programs for me? How do I get funding? Can I get funding? How much funding can I get?…etc
The truth is that funding is available. In fact, over 900 different funding programs are offered by the government (local, state and federal governments).
You get funding by simply applying and meeting all of the criteria set forth by the funding program directors and agencies (we know the criteria).
You may be able to get funding but it really depends on a number of factors. Each funding program may have different factors.
How much funding you can get is the wrong question. The right question is how much funding do you need?
Anyways, one of the greatest problems when it comes to government funding is knowing where to find the programs.
Because funding is offered by multiple government agencies, it’s pretty hard to find all programs in one place.
But hold on. Before you go there, you need to know the following:
– We charge a membership fee of $297 (one time fee) to access our platform and funding database.
– If you want to save some time researching programs on your own – get our access as it will give you access to all available programs
– If you need a business plan (and you need a business plan to apply for funding), our Business Plan Builder Tool can help (its part of our membership)
For the critics:
– Yes, government funding information is free and no we are not charging for funding. We do however provide a platform that makes it very easy and convenient.
– Yes, you can do it all on your own (without our platform), but will you? Do you have the time and the resources to do so? Where do you start?
– What guarantees do we offer? Since we provide our platform, we are confident that if you use all of the features, and contact our experts when needed you will benefit from it.
– Can we guarantee funding? No. Because funding depends on a number of factors, 99% out of our control, we can’t guarantee anything monetary. But we can point you in the right direction.
That being said there are two ways to go from here:
1. Get access to our Small Business Startup Platform and our Funding Database
2. Go ahead and do it on your own.
But remember, with our membership you get access to our Startup Guide, Interactive Startup Timeline, Business Plan Builder Tool, Investor PitchDeck, thousands of business documents/templates/calculators, our Funding Database (of government grants, loans and also hundreds of private investors. Not to mention, you have online access to our business experts to help you along the way shall you need it. That’s just a one time fee of $297 – might as well benefit from it now by registering right here.